Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

I hope this will answer your questions...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Can taking donnatal that is 11 years old cause side effects?

Would it cause side effects like rash or headache or dizziness? is there a recommended expiration for donnatal? does it "morph" into ...

I am having a problem finding the generic donnatal, help anybody?

I can get the brand name donnatal, but the price is astronomical! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

I seem to have no effect to ambien or Xanax. Rx 10mg ambien or 2mg Xanax for the long nights. Help!?

Taking the 10mg ambien around 8:30 pm make me feel a little drowsy around 10pm but it's not enough to make me want to sleep. I'm also ...

I was told several years ago that they were no longer producing Donnatal Extentabs. I had to take?

... Donnatal Tabs. Are they available now? The plain tabs do not work as well as the time released Extentabs