Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Anonymous

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/donnatal-side-effects.html

I hope this will answer your questions...

I am on 8 mg of Suboxone, take 1mg Xanax TID, Ambien 10mg, and then was taking Prisqui(antidepressa?

I am trying to get off of Xanax by tapering today I am taking 2 instead of 3, I am going to stop taking Ambien and I have already stopped the ...

Hi It has been a long time since I have logged on, I have specific questions about nausea?

I have been on 6 mg Suboxone, I had been on 3 1mg Xanax per day, had cut it in half and stopped taking Ambien 10mg. I was better, but my nausea and ...

Where can I purchase Donnatal generic (preferably pill form)?

I've been taking Donnatal for 50 years and suddenly find that the only form I can find is the brand name (available for only $440 or so for 100 ...

Taking Donnatal less than 3 times a day?

Hi All, I was prescribed Donnatal a week ago for intestinal issues (terrible bloating, constipation, IBS-like symptoms). I've only been taking 1 ...

I seem to have no effect to ambien or Xanax. Rx 10mg ambien or 2mg Xanax for the long nights. Help!?

Taking the 10mg ambien around 8:30 pm make me feel a little drowsy around 10pm but it's not enough to make me want to sleep. I'm also ...

1 answer 13 days ago