Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Anonymous

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/donnatal-side-effects.html

I hope this will answer your questions...

I am trying to get clean off of: Suboxone, Xanax, Ambien, Marijuana?

I have been addicted to opiates since I have been 15(oxycontin) then at 18 started using heroin. I have gone back and forth between heroin and ...

Xanax used to treat ambien tolerance, is this counter productive as Xanax is addictive?

Hi, I have been taking Ambien cr (2- 12.5mg pills per night) for 7 years. DR PRESCRIBED. I have developed a tolerance to this and recently withdrawl ...

Can taking donnatal that is 11 years old cause side effects?

Would it cause side effects like rash or headache or dizziness? is there a recommended expiration for donnatal? does it "morph" into ...

Where can I purchase Donnatal generic (preferably pill form)?

I've been taking Donnatal for 50 years and suddenly find that the only form I can find is the brand name (available for only $440 or so for 100 ...

I was told several years ago that they were no longer producing Donnatal Extentabs. I had to take?

... Donnatal Tabs. Are they available now? The plain tabs do not work as well as the time released Extentabs