Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

I hope this will answer your questions...

I am on 8 mg of Suboxone, take 1mg Xanax TID, Ambien 10mg, and then was taking Prisqui(antidepressa?

I am trying to get off of Xanax by tapering today I am taking 2 instead of 3, I am going to stop taking Ambien and I have already stopped the ...

Xanax used to treat ambien tolerance, is this counter productive as Xanax is addictive?

Hi, I have been taking Ambien cr (2- 12.5mg pills per night) for 7 years. DR PRESCRIBED. I have developed a tolerance to this and recently withdrawl ...

Can taking donnatal that is 11 years old cause side effects?

Would it cause side effects like rash or headache or dizziness? is there a recommended expiration for donnatal? does it "morph" into ...

I was told several years ago that they were no longer producing Donnatal Extentabs. I had to take?

... Donnatal Tabs. Are they available now? The plain tabs do not work as well as the time released Extentabs

What are the side effect from stopping Xanex and Ambien?

stopped Ambien10mg and replaced with .25 Xanax for insomnia and want to stop get off the Xanex all together.