Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Anonymous

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/donnatal-side-effects.html

I hope this will answer your questions...

Xanax used to treat ambien tolerance, is this counter productive as Xanax is addictive?

Hi, I have been taking Ambien cr (2- 12.5mg pills per night) for 7 years. DR PRESCRIBED. I have developed a tolerance to this and recently withdrawl ...

Does anyone taking Ambien CR have problems with memory?

I have seemed to develop memory problems. I know I'm not a spring chicken, and their are other prescriptions that can cause it too, like ...

Can taking donnatal that is 11 years old cause side effects?

Would it cause side effects like rash or headache or dizziness? is there a recommended expiration for donnatal? does it "morph" into ...

Where can I purchase Donnatal generic (preferably pill form)?

I've been taking Donnatal for 50 years and suddenly find that the only form I can find is the brand name (available for only $440 or so for 100 ...

I seem to have no effect to ambien or Xanax. Rx 10mg ambien or 2mg Xanax for the long nights. Help!?

Taking the 10mg ambien around 8:30 pm make me feel a little drowsy around 10pm but it's not enough to make me want to sleep. I'm also ...