Does taking Donnatal effect you like a xanax or an ambien?

Anonymous

Donnatal is a barbituate & can make you sleepy depending on your dosage. Please read side effects at website below:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/donnatal-side-effects.html

I hope this will answer your questions...

I am on 8 mg of Suboxone, take 1mg Xanax TID, Ambien 10mg, and then was taking Prisqui(antidepressa?

I am trying to get off of Xanax by tapering today I am taking 2 instead of 3, I am going to stop taking Ambien and I have already stopped the ...

I am trying to get clean off of: Suboxone, Xanax, Ambien, Marijuana?

I have been addicted to opiates since I have been 15(oxycontin) then at 18 started using heroin. I have gone back and forth between heroin and ...

Does anyone taking Ambien CR have problems with memory?

I have seemed to develop memory problems. I know I'm not a spring chicken, and their are other prescriptions that can cause it too, like ...

Can taking donnatal that is 11 years old cause side effects?

Would it cause side effects like rash or headache or dizziness? is there a recommended expiration for donnatal? does it "morph" into ...

Where can I purchase Donnatal generic (preferably pill form)?

I've been taking Donnatal for 50 years and suddenly find that the only form I can find is the brand name (available for only $440 or so for 100 ...