Does taking diovan contribute to erectile dysfunction sometimes?

Anonymous

hello,

Yes it does cause impotence (ED) , but it is a rare sid effect.-

Good luck and take care.-

Does cozaar cause erectile dysfunction?

i have been taking alpha blockers and benazeperil all of which cause erectile dysfunction and decrease in my sex life, does cozaar cause erectile ...

Are there blood pressure drugs that can be taken that will not cause erectile dysfunction?

My boyfriend has to take meds for high blood pressure, but it is causing him to have erectile dysfunction. We both figured this out because he never ...

What medications are available for HBP that do not cause impotence. I take Amlodipine & Diovan?

Before I started taking Amlodipine my mojo was great. I have to use Viagra and my wife hates it because it turns me into an animal as I have to go ...

Daflon 500mg Tablets for Erectile Dysfunction?

Can taking Daflon 500mg tablets can give relief or help in treating erectile dysfunction??

What is common medicine for erectile dysfunction?

My partner is 57yrs old. He is physically fit. He never smoke and long years he dont drink alcohol. He has type B diabetes. We are on normal sexual ...