Does taKing concerta make a urine tesr positive for amphetamine)?

Hello jwyant71. Concerta will show positive for amphetamine in a urine test. Good health and wishes to you,pledge

Anonymous

jwyant,

Concerta (or old time Ritalin) is not an amphetamine, but rest assured , since it is a drug of abuse, it will test positive on a UDS or blood screen depending on what the doc is looking for. On my first trip to the pain doc, they tend to test for everything under the sun, including Concerta, Ritalin, or methylphenidate the genric name. So the complete answer to your question is YES, but if you are on it for ADD or ADHD and have a prescription, no problem. If not, best of luck to you as I have no idea how long it hangs around in the body.

Live long and prosper,

The Sweetest Hippie