Does Taheebo Bark help with loss of Hearing ? - If so , in what form ?

After a lot of searching it was found that; Taheebo can help strengthen the immune system, to help resist chronic diseases. Its antifungal and antibiotic properties is used in the treatment for candidiasis, skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer), pyorrhea, intestinal infection, athlete's foot, herpes and a variety of fungal and viral infections. Supports the normal blood function.

Helps the body replenish vital elements. Improve appetite. Assist in the detoxification process. It is also reported to help in AIDS/HIV cases. Helps prevent and cure ulcers, diabetes and rheumatism. Taheebo when added to other teas, especially during the summertime when the days are warmest, its anti-fungal properties help to prevent them from spoiling.

Nutritive Content: Taheebo is rich in vitamins A, C, B-complex and minerals such as; calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, cobalt and chromium.