Does symbicort make you gain weight?

Hello SusChris. Weight gain is not listed as a side effect when taking symbicort. However reading reviews from this site and several other sites there are users stating that they've gained weight. So, I find it odd that its not listed as a common side effect. So, if you are gaining weight, you're not alone. Have a goodday then,

Hi SusChris! Welcome to Drugs.com! :)

I take Symbicort for asthma but don't feel as if it's contributing to weight gain. I have gained weight since the past year since I've been using this med, however, it's due to a few other factors in my opinion. I really like this product & get good relief from using it.

I wish you all the best with your health, SusChris!

Take good care. from Wendy :)