Anonymous

Does Suboxone worsen GERD or cause throat/esophogeal spasms? I have both and Doctor doesn't know?

Never heard of suboxone causing this type of problem. Best to start looking at something else. Have you changed anything else lately... Dave

Anonymous 21 Aug 2009

Thanks for answering, No, haven't changed anything. I am under stress and my group collapsed due to it being summer and no one wanted to be in group on mondays. I am going to ask the doc to put me on subutex next time and back on prozac. Thank you so much for answering. Patt

mpvt 21 Aug 2009

Good Luck... Dave