Does suboxone cause you to have a decreased sex drive?

hi zagman,yes it does.most opiates will lower or even kill it.it will also make it difficult to have an orgasm.there is lots of meds that will help with this problem.talk to your doctor about it.

Anonymous

It can after a while or if you are on a high dose but as you taper down, it will come back and any other side effects like sweating will go away too. I have tapered mine down and all sort of nasty side effects like this, constipation, sweating, and high blood pressure either disappeared, or got much much better.