Does Sertraline cause excessive Urination Problems?

Anonymous

Sertraline Oral
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur
change in the amount of urine
dark urine

Sacosam 6 Jul 2010

I aggree with maso4169... Sacosam

How does sertraline slow down the process of ejaculation?

I was put on sertraline to slow down the ability to ejaculate to soon. Is there anyone else out there that have this problem and how long after ...

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

Severe rash with sertraline?

i have recently been on sertraline for the past 10 weeks , i also take iprobrufen when needed 400mg and 200mg thyroxine, i have developed a ...

Hypertension - Has anyone else experience frequent urination after starting Lisinopril HCTZ. I take?

... my pill around 6:00am when I awaken. Will urinate about 6-8 times before lunch. I drink a ton of water, but it seems like I'm going every 30 ...