Does Sertraline cause excessive Urination Problems?

Anonymous

Sertraline Oral
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur
change in the amount of urine
dark urine

Sacosam 6 Jul 2010

I aggree with maso4169... Sacosam

How does sertraline slow down the process of ejaculation?

I was put on sertraline to slow down the ability to ejaculate to soon. Is there anyone else out there that have this problem and how long after ...

Effects of excessive urination?

what reduces the exessive urination

Off sertraline but thinking of resuming?

I took sertraline for 6 years, most of that time at 100mg per day. I think it really did help me but I thought I wanted to try life without it so I ...

Best way to stop sertraline. I know a few ppl that have been on sertraline and they just stop?

I started having panick attacks bout 4yrs ago, coming off of methamphetamines. Ive been on sertraline ever since. I dont like the fact that i have to ...

Anyone going from venlafaxine to sertraline?

Hi, I have been taking venlafaxine 225mg for a number of years, really hate the side effects and decided to try sertraline. Just started sertraline ...