Does Sertraline cause excessive Urination Problems?

Anonymous

Sertraline Oral
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur
change in the amount of urine
dark urine

Sacosam 6 Jul 2010

I aggree with maso4169... Sacosam

How does sertraline slow down the process of ejaculation?

I was put on sertraline to slow down the ability to ejaculate to soon. Is there anyone else out there that have this problem and how long after ...

Sertraline -Did any of you have triglycerides or cholesterol became higher on sertraline?

I am taking sertraline for 13years and it really does help exept for sweating problems and breathing probelms when making efforts

Anyone going from venlafaxine to sertraline?

Hi, I have been taking venlafaxine 225mg for a number of years, really hate the side effects and decided to try sertraline. Just started sertraline ...

Hypertension - Has anyone else experience frequent urination after starting Lisinopril HCTZ. I take?

... my pill around 6:00am when I awaken. Will urinate about 6-8 times before lunch. I drink a ton of water, but it seems like I'm going every 30 ...