Does savella cause weight gain?

Actually Savella commonly causes loss of appetite ... and none of the reviews say anything about weight gain either.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/savella-side-effects.html

http://www.drugs.com/comments/milnacipran/savella.html

kd14 30 Mar 2011

I have not been dignosed with fibro, but was given this drug 10 days ago and it is making me sick as a dog. when will it end???

No, Savella doesn't cause weight gain. One of the side effects are suppose to be a small loss of apettite. I am also on Provigil which does the same thing. I have lost over 40 pounds that I gained while I was unable to be active due to chronic fatigue. I had to do normal dieting and exercise, but I have had no problems with weight due to the medication.