Does Remeron (Mirtazapine) cause confusion, paranoia, or loosing touch with reality?

Hello Glenn Wilmer. No, Mirtazapine does not cause paranoia, looseing touch with reality, or confusion. If you are experiencing any of these symptons, let your doctor know. Best wishes,

rodins-model 19 Sep 2013

Pledge, yes it can. Why answer a question when you clearly have not even looked at the list of side effects? Best not to answer if you haven't read up. I'm not sure why these sites even allow random people to answer medical/pharmaceutical questions, but do be careful about giving medical advice to others. Thank you.

Remeron (mirtazapine) can cause abnormal thinking. If this is bothersome you should contact your doctor.
See this link for a complete list of Remeron side-effects: