Does prozac show up as xanax in a 12 count drug test?

Hi wildman, Prozac is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and will not test positive for benzodiazepine. If the UA includes test for SSRI's, then yes, it will test positive.

finally located the answer it says due to benzo yes it will I just don't know about prozac due to the fact that it is a Seratonin (SSRI) I am sorry I could not be of more help

Prozac will not show up as Xanax on a drug test. They are completely different classes of drug and the metabolites are nothing alike.