Does Prozac make u feel hungry and craving for foods all the times?

Anonymous

Hello Foudi. Generally prozac is not known for its weight gain. In clinical trials, 2% of the people in the study actually lost weight. Having said that, antidepressants such as the SSRI(s) can do either. People in general might not gain weight whereas another person does so. The rules or so called guidelines, don't always apply. Everyone is an individual and the particular drug might effect us close in the same manner or in a different way. You might ask your doctor to alter the dose, that often helps to fix the problem. Best wishes, and good health to you,pledge