Does prednisolone acetate cause your eye to stay dialated?

Dilation of the pupil is a side effect of prednisolone eye drops.
You should make contact with your doctor.

How is scleritis usually treated?

I have been suffering from scleritis (eye redness, tearing, photophobia, pain, headache) in the right eye since the beginning of August. On my first ...

About Predisolone Acetate, prolonged use may lead to serious side effects. How long is "prolonged"?

After I have done cataract surgery and lazer also, the white part of my eyes inflamed, red and irritated. My doctor prescribed prednisolone acetate ...

Instructed to instill one drop of prednisolone eye drops every hour. Con't during the night also?

I forgot to ask the opthamologist if his instructions for use only pertained to waking hours. Do I have to get up every hour during the night to ...

Can I use Pred Forte eye rops to treat a stye?

I have Prednisolone AC 1% Ophth Susp 5ml eye drops which I got from a doctor at urgent care about 4 years ago. Can I use this medication to treat a ...