Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

I just started taking phentermine under a weight loss progam. I am also looking for a new job. will?

... i test positive for amphetamines if i have to take a drug test?

How long does phentermine stay in a persons system?

my friend was perscribed phentermine.37.5 for weight loss.and took it last week..however she is orderd to do a drug test.even thow she was perscribed ...

On a drug urine test will vyvanse show positive for amphetamines?

iam prescribed vyvanse iam in drug court and they do drug test and i was wondering if vyvanse will show up positive for amphetamine or is it not in ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...