Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

How long does amphetamines stay in your system? How can I get them out of my system?

I took one pill named phentermine for weight loss and I got tested positive for amphetamines in adrug test that I neede for school? How can I get the ...

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

On a drug urine test will vyvanse show positive for amphetamines?

iam prescribed vyvanse iam in drug court and they do drug test and i was wondering if vyvanse will show up positive for amphetamine or is it not in ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...