Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

Is phentermine safe to use while driving?

i have been on it for a month and my job requires driving and i do fine but i have a drug test coming up and it will show up as an amphetamine.I have ...

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

I just started taking phentermine under a weight loss progam. I am also looking for a new job. will?

... i test positive for amphetamines if i have to take a drug test?

How long does phentermine stay in a persons system?

my friend was perscribed phentermine.37.5 for weight loss.and took it last week..however she is orderd to do a drug test.even thow she was perscribed ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...