Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

Is phentermine safe to use while driving?

i have been on it for a month and my job requires driving and i do fine but i have a drug test coming up and it will show up as an amphetamine.I have ...

How long does amphetamines stay in your system? How can I get them out of my system?

I took one pill named phentermine for weight loss and I got tested positive for amphetamines in adrug test that I neede for school? How can I get the ...

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

I just started taking phentermine under a weight loss progam. I am also looking for a new job. will?

... i test positive for amphetamines if i have to take a drug test?

How long does phentermine stay in a persons system?

my friend was perscribed phentermine.37.5 for weight loss.and took it last week..however she is orderd to do a drug test.even thow she was perscribed ...