Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

Is phentermine safe to use while driving?

i have been on it for a month and my job requires driving and i do fine but i have a drug test coming up and it will show up as an amphetamine.I have ...

How long does amphetamines stay in your system? How can I get them out of my system?

I took one pill named phentermine for weight loss and I got tested positive for amphetamines in adrug test that I neede for school? How can I get the ...

On a drug urine test will vyvanse show positive for amphetamines?

iam prescribed vyvanse iam in drug court and they do drug test and i was wondering if vyvanse will show up positive for amphetamine or is it not in ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...

Does sibutramine show up on a non-DOT 9 panel drug test?

I was not even thinking and took 3 sibutramine (over the course of 3 days). I know its not a narcotic of amphetamine but have read online it can show ...