Does phentermine show up as amphetamines on drug test? How long does it stay in your system?

Yes. usually within 10-14 days.

Drug Test - What is the half life of amphetamines?

My daughter must take a drug test and i found out she took some adderal. how long will that stay in her system??

How long does phentermine stay in a persons system?

my friend was perscribed phentermine.37.5 for weight loss.and took it last week..however she is orderd to do a drug test.even thow she was perscribed ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...

Does sibutramine show up on a non-DOT 9 panel drug test?

I was not even thinking and took 3 sibutramine (over the course of 3 days). I know its not a narcotic of amphetamine but have read online it can show ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...