Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.

Cold Symptoms - I have a wet cough with thick yellow sputum and I heard I can take good combination?

... products what remedies can you give me?

I am an Roxy addict... Was told that Suboxone would relieve the withdrawal symptoms. I sincerely wan

... to quit doing Roxys but hate the withdrawals and always take another to relieve the symptoms. Will Suboxone help me get over the hump to ...

Percocet Withdrawals.. Please help???

I have been taking Percocet for post surgery symptoms and have realized that I have heavy withdrawal symptoms. I no longer want to take them!!! ...

What is a effective medication I can use to clear my chest?

Deep dry cough, most of the time nothing comes up, been going on since halloween day, was all flu symptoms, now sick in am and pm but cough ...

Clarithromycin - Cough even worse? Night sweating?

I started eat Clarithomycin for bronchitis for 7days, twice a day. Before I hadn't any cattarh and my cough was little, only difficult ...