Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

I have been on Hdrocodone 500 for many years. This week my pain management doctor gave me a?

perscription for Percocet 5-325mg. I failed to ask him if my Gabapentin 300mg can be taken with that, not at the same time, but in between the time I ...

Fibromyalgia - has anyone ever used percocet for fybromyalgia?

i was diagnosed fibromyalgia about 2 years ago doc tried several meds i had to have an emergency appendectamy they sent me home with percocet it ...

I am an Roxy addict... Was told that Suboxone would relieve the withdrawal symptoms. I sincerely wan

... to quit doing Roxys but hate the withdrawals and always take another to relieve the symptoms. Will Suboxone help me get over the hump to ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...