Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

Cold Symptoms - my 3month old son has G6PD DEF. he has flu for the past 3days. there was fever 2day?

... back but today he doesnt. he has cough n chest congestion. im giving him alot of steam. wat else should i do for his congestion? should i give ...

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

I am an Roxy addict... Was told that Suboxone would relieve the withdrawal symptoms. I sincerely wan

... to quit doing Roxys but hate the withdrawals and always take another to relieve the symptoms. Will Suboxone help me get over the hump to ...

What is a effective medication I can use to clear my chest?

Deep dry cough, most of the time nothing comes up, been going on since halloween day, was all flu symptoms, now sick in am and pm but cough ...

Medication - I am on 10/325 Percocet for chronic pain for whiplash, OA in my neck and other painful?

... symptoms after an injury at work. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. Before this I was taking 10 mg Lortab for several months. In the ...