Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

Cold Symptoms - I have a wet cough with thick yellow sputum and I heard I can take good combination?

... products what remedies can you give me?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectoran will be safe at first trimester ?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectorant will be safe at first trimester ? it is dry cough and already taking safe antibiotic but ...

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

What is a effective medication I can use to clear my chest?

Deep dry cough, most of the time nothing comes up, been going on since halloween day, was all flu symptoms, now sick in am and pm but cough ...

Medication - I am on 10/325 Percocet for chronic pain for whiplash, OA in my neck and other painful?

... symptoms after an injury at work. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. Before this I was taking 10 mg Lortab for several months. In the ...