Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

Cold Symptoms - I have a wet cough with thick yellow sputum and I heard I can take good combination?

... products what remedies can you give me?

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

Percocet Withdrawals.. Please help???

I have been taking Percocet for post surgery symptoms and have realized that I have heavy withdrawal symptoms. I no longer want to take them!!! ...

Medication - I am on 10/325 Percocet for chronic pain for whiplash, OA in my neck and other painful?

... symptoms after an injury at work. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. Before this I was taking 10 mg Lortab for several months. In the ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...