Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectoran will be safe at first trimester ?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectorant will be safe at first trimester ? it is dry cough and already taking safe antibiotic but ...

I am an Roxy addict... Was told that Suboxone would relieve the withdrawal symptoms. I sincerely wan

... to quit doing Roxys but hate the withdrawals and always take another to relieve the symptoms. Will Suboxone help me get over the hump to ...

Percocet Withdrawals.. Please help???

I have been taking Percocet for post surgery symptoms and have realized that I have heavy withdrawal symptoms. I no longer want to take them!!! ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...