Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

I have been on Hdrocodone 500 for many years. This week my pain management doctor gave me a?

perscription for Percocet 5-325mg. I failed to ask him if my Gabapentin 300mg can be taken with that, not at the same time, but in between the time I ...

Cold Symptoms - I have a wet cough with thick yellow sputum and I heard I can take good combination?

... products what remedies can you give me?

What is a effective medication I can use to clear my chest?

Deep dry cough, most of the time nothing comes up, been going on since halloween day, was all flu symptoms, now sick in am and pm but cough ...

Medication - I am on 10/325 Percocet for chronic pain for whiplash, OA in my neck and other painful?

... symptoms after an injury at work. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. Before this I was taking 10 mg Lortab for several months. In the ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...