Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

I have been on Hdrocodone 500 for many years. This week my pain management doctor gave me a?

perscription for Percocet 5-325mg. I failed to ask him if my Gabapentin 300mg can be taken with that, not at the same time, but in between the time I ...

I am an Roxy addict... Was told that Suboxone would relieve the withdrawal symptoms. I sincerely wan

... to quit doing Roxys but hate the withdrawals and always take another to relieve the symptoms. Will Suboxone help me get over the hump to ...

Percocet Withdrawals.. Please help???

I have been taking Percocet for post surgery symptoms and have realized that I have heavy withdrawal symptoms. I no longer want to take them!!! ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...