Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

I have been on Hdrocodone 500 for many years. This week my pain management doctor gave me a?

perscription for Percocet 5-325mg. I failed to ask him if my Gabapentin 300mg can be taken with that, not at the same time, but in between the time I ...

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

Percocet Withdrawals.. Please help???

I have been taking Percocet for post surgery symptoms and have realized that I have heavy withdrawal symptoms. I no longer want to take them!!! ...

What is a effective medication I can use to clear my chest?

Deep dry cough, most of the time nothing comes up, been going on since halloween day, was all flu symptoms, now sick in am and pm but cough ...