Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectoran will be safe at first trimester ?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectorant will be safe at first trimester ? it is dry cough and already taking safe antibiotic but ...

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

Medication - I am on 10/325 Percocet for chronic pain for whiplash, OA in my neck and other painful?

... symptoms after an injury at work. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks. Before this I was taking 10 mg Lortab for several months. In the ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...