Does Percocet relieve cough symptoms?

Anonymous

Graham,
In theory, I would say yes as codeine relieves coughing and oxycodone is in the opiate family.
You can take it from here.
Peace,
Laura

I have been on Hdrocodone 500 for many years. This week my pain management doctor gave me a?

perscription for Percocet 5-325mg. I failed to ask him if my Gabapentin 300mg can be taken with that, not at the same time, but in between the time I ...

Cold Symptoms - I have a wet cough with thick yellow sputum and I heard I can take good combination?

... products what remedies can you give me?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectoran will be safe at first trimester ?

What is cough relieve during pregnancy my mean expectorant will be safe at first trimester ? it is dry cough and already taking safe antibiotic but ...

Ramipril 2.5 and cough?

I am be treated with Ramipril for my blood pressure spiked during surgery last fall. I noticed it has also increased an irritating throat clearing ...

Hollow-sounding cough and wheezing?

My wife is suffering from a hollow-sounding cough, and wheezes in fits and starts. She also complains of a tight feeling in her chest. She has been ...