Does percocet and oxycontin show up the same on a drug test?

Yes, they both contain oxycodone. Percocet is oxycodone and acetaminophen. OxyContin is just oxycodone in a long acting formulation. The narcotic is the same in both medications so they will show the same metabolites. If the test looks to see what the drug levels are, however, OxyContin usually contains more oxycodone than Percocet does. OxyContin contains no acetaminophen.

I agree because they both are about the same thing with one being long acting and the other short I hope this helps