Does Percocet and hydrocodone show the same in a drug test?

NO! Percocet is Oxycodone, and Lortab or Lorcet is Hydrocodone. This will depend on which one of these drugs they test for or both, but different results.

Percocet is a class 2 Narcotic while Lortab or Lorcet, Norco are all class 3 narcotics. Hope this helps!

They should show up as the same drug catergory as they are both Narcotics and Opiates. I hope you are not taking then both at the same time as they both have Tylenol in them and that is rough on the liver. Please be careful with both of these drugs, they are both addictive pain meds. Hope this helps some, marjorie zych