Does pepcid complete affect osteoporosis and /or bones?

Anonymous

Hi this is what I found on this site

Pepcid Complete

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Pepcid Complete:

Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; headache.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Pepcid Complete:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); loss of appetite; muscle weakness; nausea; seizures; slow reflexes; vomiting.

CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR ANYWAY AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE EXPERERIENCING... JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/pepcid-side-effects.html#ixzz0smJBEKkT

Anonymous

I have to say the same, Check with your doctor if side effects persist or become bothersome when using Pepcid Complete. Sorry that i can't give a better answer
bucky1

where the heck has this product gone? is there a problem, why was it pulled from the shelves?