Does Paxil cause hair loss?

Anonymous

No it does not

Anonymous

Bottom Line:
All prescription medications have some chance of causing unpleasant side effects. Hair loss from Paxil is a relatively uncommon and mild side effect. For those who experience hair loss, it is typically minor and temporary. Other SSRIs, such as Celexa and Zoloft, can cause hair loss as well.

Read more: Does paxil cause hair loss? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1795397#ixzz0sTkCMDIS

No, its not even a real drug. Its a Placebo. Trust me.

My brother has been on Paxil for over 5 years. He still has a full head of hair so I would say no. Check with your doc because side effects differ from patient to patient.