Does oxycodone make you lose weight?

Never did for me My body needs some good exercise I wound up putting on 50 lbs in a year due to my pain med being taken from me I now cant do a thing so I promised my d husband I would start tai chi when he goes to the do joe to give lessons his master will do tai chi with me so I can get started on some work program
good luck I wish it helps someone lose weight however it really does not work as well as the old oxycontin I hear they changed to oxy OP and seems everyone that has been on it is withdrawing due to the fact it does not work like the old.
well hey we can take tai chi together we can just become friends and keep up with one another
love and hugs at ya
dm

Anonymous

It can bcuz it suppresses pain and other body functions. it can also make someone push past their normal stopping poimt. not a good way to lose weight tho.