Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

What could be the cause of numbness and tingling in feet and hands?

In My Partner, After a night's sleep the hands are numb and tingling. also the feet. It feels a bit like tendinitis, In the morning, There is ...

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

What can I do to stop numbness & tingling in hands due to compression of cervical nerve?

... numbness and tingling sensations in my hands if i have a cervical nerve being compressed when i look downward??

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...