Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

Does suboxone cause poor circulation in the hands?

i have had tingling and numbness in my hands

Qsymia - Is there any thing I can do about the numbness and tingling in my legs and feet?

I have been taking qsymia since nov. I have lost 20 lb. ,but the tingling and numbness will not go away. What can i do

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

Humira - I stated having numbness and tingling in my hands, feet, legs and arms I see it can be a?

... side affect has anyone else herd of or had this

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...