Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

What could be the cause of numbness and tingling in feet and hands?

In My Partner, After a night's sleep the hands are numb and tingling. also the feet. It feels a bit like tendinitis, In the morning, There is ...

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Numbness and tingling in arms hands legs and feet be caused by stress?

Please help I'm always wanting to sit or lay down to.