Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Humira - I stated having numbness and tingling in my hands, feet, legs and arms I see it can be a?

... side affect has anyone else herd of or had this

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...