Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

What can I do to stop numbness & tingling in hands due to compression of cervical nerve?

... numbness and tingling sensations in my hands if i have a cervical nerve being compressed when i look downward??

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...

Numbness and tingling in arms hands legs and feet be caused by stress?

Please help I'm always wanting to sit or lay down to.

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...