Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

Can Wellbutrin SR cause numbness/tingling sesations in feet/lower legs, hands / forearms, and face?

Been on 50 mg Pristiq sice early March, 211. PDoc added 100 mg Wellbutrin SR/d on 4/27. Then to increase to 100 mg 2x/d after a week. Had terrible ...

What can I do to stop numbness & tingling in hands due to compression of cervical nerve?

... numbness and tingling sensations in my hands if i have a cervical nerve being compressed when i look downward??

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...