Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

Qsymia - Is there any thing I can do about the numbness and tingling in my legs and feet?

I have been taking qsymia since nov. I have lost 20 lb. ,but the tingling and numbness will not go away. What can i do

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Humira - I stated having numbness and tingling in my hands, feet, legs and arms I see it can be a?

... side affect has anyone else herd of or had this

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...