Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

Humira - I stated having numbness and tingling in my hands, feet, legs and arms I see it can be a?

... side affect has anyone else herd of or had this

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...

Numbness and tingling in arms hands legs and feet be caused by stress?

Please help I'm always wanting to sit or lay down to.

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...