Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

What could be the cause of numbness and tingling in feet and hands?

In My Partner, After a night's sleep the hands are numb and tingling. also the feet. It feels a bit like tendinitis, In the morning, There is ...

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

What can I do to stop numbness & tingling in hands due to compression of cervical nerve?

... numbness and tingling sensations in my hands if i have a cervical nerve being compressed when i look downward??

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...