Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

Can Wellbutrin SR cause numbness/tingling sesations in feet/lower legs, hands / forearms, and face?

Been on 50 mg Pristiq sice early March, 211. PDoc added 100 mg Wellbutrin SR/d on 4/27. Then to increase to 100 mg 2x/d after a week. Had terrible ...

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

Qsymia - Is there any thing I can do about the numbness and tingling in my legs and feet?

I have been taking qsymia since nov. I have lost 20 lb. ,but the tingling and numbness will not go away. What can i do

Is numbness or tingling feeling in hands/arms and cramping of the hands a side effect of Prozac?

My 15 year old daughter was placed on Prozac 20mg in mid January for anxiety problems and has, within the past couple of weeks, started experiencing ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...