Does oxycodone cause numbness and tingling in the hands?

Yes, sometimes

I have this numbness in my hands (like when u hurt the "funny bone")?

... and it increases much more every time i look down as if there's a connection between my neck and my hands being numb... if i look up for a ...

For the past 3-5 days i've been experiencing a tingling numbness around my mouth, at the same time?

Numbness tingling in my face arnd my mouth,thru my arms and into my hands. Its soooo uncomfortable. Something is wrong. I have no idea what this ...

Nicotine - I've been using Nicorette gum (2mg) for 24 years, 10-15 daily. I've experienced numbness?

... and tingling in my hands off and on for years. However, it is now interfering with my sleep every night. I decided to quit the gum this morning ...

Orsythia - Why do I have numbness, tingling, and pain in my hands?

This symptom started around June 20th 2015. I keep waking up with my hands completely numb that a couple fingers almost feel like they are burning. ...

Is numbness and tingling in hands and feet a serious side effect of complera?

Is numbness and tingling in hands and feet a serious side effect while taking complera