Does over ther counter imodium have loperamide in it?

Anonymous

Hi.

Imodium is the generic for loperamide.-

Loperamide a synthetic piperidine derivative, is an opioid drug effective against diarrhea resulting from gastroenteritis or inflammatory bowel disease. In most countries it is available generically and under brand names such as Lopex, Imodium, Dimor, Fortasec and Pepto Diarrhea Control.

Take care.- Hope it helps.-

Anonymous

Aaron, It won't let me respond on your other post unless I comment. You are 18 years old and in alot of pain, pain causes depression and more pain. It is entirely possible your medical condition is amplifying this situation. Have you tried any of the antidepressants like amitriptyline that help with depression and pain. It is very cheap and the only side effect I ever had was thirstiness, that is a small side effect. Please let us know how you are. Patti

oxyaaron 13 Sep 2010

yeay amitritylin nortpityline, lexapro seroquel trazadone st johns worth you name it and ive tried it i wish i was dead

oxyaaron 13 Sep 2010

thank you for the support but ive tried all those "drugs" nothing works i wish i was dead