Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Novolin 70/30 - I was on Novolin70/30 Innolet for 10 years. My pharmacy told me it has been?

... discontinued. I called a Diabetes Educator and she said to get prescription from doctor for Novolog blue flex pen. I have been using it for a ...

NovoLog Mix 70/30 - What if NovaLog 70/30 is not refrigerated before use?

I have the same question about regular insulin. What are the rules about refrigeration and usage?

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

What is the proper amount of white stuff at the bottom of a new NovoLog 70/30 FlexPen? Amounts vary?

I get virtually no improvement with low levels, like under the 12 ml line, I do REALLY good over 50 ml, but is that too much? No one at the 800# on ...