Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Novolin 70/30 - I was on Novolin70/30 Innolet for 10 years. My pharmacy told me it has been?

... discontinued. I called a Diabetes Educator and she said to get prescription from doctor for Novolog blue flex pen. I have been using it for a ...

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

What is the difference between novolog 70/30 and regular novolog flexpen?

I've always used novolog 70/30 flexpen, last week I had my refill and was given regular novolog, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same ...

I need to know what would happen if a non diabetic person were to take a pen full of Novolog?

Please help me find out the answer to my question. I'm in desperate need, seeking advanced info in case something were to ever happen.

0 answers 18 days ago