Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

We lost the instructions that were enclosed with the novolog flexpen re giving the shot?

I am most interested in the preparation of the pen before giving the shot to my husband. I know that I have to shake the pen to make sure the ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

What is the difference between novolog 70/30 and regular novolog flexpen?

I've always used novolog 70/30 flexpen, last week I had my refill and was given regular novolog, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same ...