Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Novolin 70/30 - I was on Novolin70/30 Innolet for 10 years. My pharmacy told me it has been?

... discontinued. I called a Diabetes Educator and she said to get prescription from doctor for Novolog blue flex pen. I have been using it for a ...

NovoLog Mix 70/30 - What if NovaLog 70/30 is not refrigerated before use?

I have the same question about regular insulin. What are the rules about refrigeration and usage?

We lost the instructions that were enclosed with the novolog flexpen re giving the shot?

I am most interested in the preparation of the pen before giving the shot to my husband. I know that I have to shake the pen to make sure the ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

What is the proper amount of white stuff at the bottom of a new NovoLog 70/30 FlexPen? Amounts vary?

I get virtually no improvement with low levels, like under the 12 ml line, I do REALLY good over 50 ml, but is that too much? No one at the 800# on ...