Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

What is the proper amount of white stuff at the bottom of a new NovoLog 70/30 FlexPen? Amounts vary?

I get virtually no improvement with low levels, like under the 12 ml line, I do REALLY good over 50 ml, but is that too much? No one at the 800# on ...

What is the difference between novolog 70/30 and regular novolog flexpen?

I've always used novolog 70/30 flexpen, last week I had my refill and was given regular novolog, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same ...