Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Novolin 70/30 - I was on Novolin70/30 Innolet for 10 years. My pharmacy told me it has been?

... discontinued. I called a Diabetes Educator and she said to get prescription from doctor for Novolog blue flex pen. I have been using it for a ...

NovoLog Mix 70/30 - What if NovaLog 70/30 is not refrigerated before use?

I have the same question about regular insulin. What are the rules about refrigeration and usage?

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.