Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Novolin 70/30 - I was on Novolin70/30 Innolet for 10 years. My pharmacy told me it has been?

... discontinued. I called a Diabetes Educator and she said to get prescription from doctor for Novolog blue flex pen. I have been using it for a ...

We lost the instructions that were enclosed with the novolog flexpen re giving the shot?

I am most interested in the preparation of the pen before giving the shot to my husband. I know that I have to shake the pen to make sure the ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

What is the difference between novolog 70/30 and regular novolog flexpen?

I've always used novolog 70/30 flexpen, last week I had my refill and was given regular novolog, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same ...

I need to know what would happen if a non diabetic person were to take a pen full of Novolog?

Please help me find out the answer to my question. I'm in desperate need, seeking advanced info in case something were to ever happen.