Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

NovoLog Mix 70/30 - What if NovaLog 70/30 is not refrigerated before use?

I have the same question about regular insulin. What are the rules about refrigeration and usage?

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

My 75 yr old mother is on novolog flex pen and having a hard time with it. can you help me?

she was on novolog in the 10 ml vial using 3 units at noon and 6 units at dinner. her sugar ranged btween 100 and 135. she is still on the same ...

What is the difference between novolog 70/30 and regular novolog flexpen?

I've always used novolog 70/30 flexpen, last week I had my refill and was given regular novolog, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same ...