Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

My 75 yr old mother is on novolog flex pen and having a hard time with it. can you help me?

she was on novolog in the 10 ml vial using 3 units at noon and 6 units at dinner. her sugar ranged btween 100 and 135. she is still on the same ...

NovoLog FlexPen - I left my novolog flex pen in my car and it got hot. Does this affect the quality?

... of the novolog? I live n north Mississippi and it gets rather hot in June and July

Will the Novolog pen spoil?

Got new Novolog flexpen pens but wasn't able to refrigerat until 40 minutes later, will they still be good, or do they spoil if not referigated ...