Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

We lost the instructions that were enclosed with the novolog flexpen re giving the shot?

I am most interested in the preparation of the pen before giving the shot to my husband. I know that I have to shake the pen to make sure the ...

My 75 yr old mother is on novolog flex pen and having a hard time with it. can you help me?

she was on novolog in the 10 ml vial using 3 units at noon and 6 units at dinner. her sugar ranged btween 100 and 135. she is still on the same ...

Will the Novolog pen spoil?

Got new Novolog flexpen pens but wasn't able to refrigerat until 40 minutes later, will they still be good, or do they spoil if not referigated ...