Does Novolog (in a pen) have to be refrigerated?

No. Open penfills / cartridges can be stored at room temperature. Unopened penfill / cartridges should be kept in the fridge.

Do the unopened NovoLog flexpens need to be refrigerated? Same Q for Lantus SoloStar. Thanks?

I am new to injecting insulin and am not sure if the FlexPens I'm using need to be refrigerated. I know that the one I'm using does not ...

We lost the instructions that were enclosed with the novolog flexpen re giving the shot?

I am most interested in the preparation of the pen before giving the shot to my husband. I know that I have to shake the pen to make sure the ...

NovoLog FlexPen - Can novalog flex pen make you lose weight?

My son in law has lost to much weight since he started taking this and he stays dehydrated. He did not having these problems before.

My 75 yr old mother is on novolog flex pen and having a hard time with it. can you help me?

she was on novolog in the 10 ml vial using 3 units at noon and 6 units at dinner. her sugar ranged btween 100 and 135. she is still on the same ...