Does Norco have Morphine in it?

No it does not, it has hydrocodone and acetametaphine.

No, as BRR said, Norco is hydrocodone and acetominophen. Hydrocodone is a derivative from codeine not morphine.

Laurie

Compare morphine to norco?

my mother is elderly and does not react to well to morphine as a pain reliever, she is currently on norco and is actly confused could this be a side ...

Fioricet for withdrawal?

i was tapered off of morphine with norco and fioricet. if i stop taking the norco will the fioricet help me withdrawal from norco. the only syptom i ...

What about the pain you're taking the Norco, etc for?

Because of an illness I have involving extreme pain in my feet & legs I have been on various medications (Norco, Morphine, Oxycotin, etc). What ...

Almost all pain med have their caveat to not have alcohol. Get it. But can't u have some wmorphine?

was drinking wine w Norco no problems. Now to start on morphine 30mg 2xday .reading up it sounds like I could totally OD if had alcohol. Don't ...