Does Norco have Morphine in it?

No it does not, it has hydrocodone and acetametaphine.

No, as BRR said, Norco is hydrocodone and acetominophen. Hydrocodone is a derivative from codeine not morphine.

Laurie

Compare morphine to norco?

my mother is elderly and does not react to well to morphine as a pain reliever, she is currently on norco and is actly confused could this be a side ...

Drug withdrawal?

i am being tapered off of morphine my doctor said the norco i am taking should keep me from withdrawal. can i take ibuprofen and fioricet for my ...

Swallowing norco?

since i had a stroke 5 years ago, i have difficulty swallowing. i choked on a norco this morning and gagged several times i eventually spit it out. ...

What about the pain you're taking the Norco, etc for?

Because of an illness I have involving extreme pain in my feet & legs I have been on various medications (Norco, Morphine, Oxycotin, etc). What ...

How long will 90 mg's morphine stay in your system?

I chewed some 15 mg morphine er's and I take norco's 7.5/325, will the morphine be detectable in one week?