Does Norco have Morphine in it?

No it does not, it has hydrocodone and acetametaphine.

No, as BRR said, Norco is hydrocodone and acetominophen. Hydrocodone is a derivative from codeine not morphine.

Laurie

Drug withdrawal?

i am being tapered off of morphine my doctor said the norco i am taking should keep me from withdrawal. can i take ibuprofen and fioricet for my ...

Swallowing norco?

since i had a stroke 5 years ago, i have difficulty swallowing. i choked on a norco this morning and gagged several times i eventually spit it out. ...

Fioricet for withdrawal?

i was tapered off of morphine with norco and fioricet. if i stop taking the norco will the fioricet help me withdrawal from norco. the only syptom i ...

If on methadone & norco & take a urine drop is it possible to test positive for morphine and codeine

i am prescribed methadone for pain and went to the dentist because i had such a bad tooth ache & he prescribed norco. at the pain clinic i attend ...

Is it safe?

To take Morphine Sulfate ER 30 mg 2x daily and Norco 10/325 6x daily when I have Asthma,COPD & use inhaler 2-4x daily?