Does Norco have Morphine in it?

No it does not, it has hydrocodone and acetametaphine.

No, as BRR said, Norco is hydrocodone and acetominophen. Hydrocodone is a derivative from codeine not morphine.

Laurie

Fioricet for withdrawal?

i was tapered off of morphine with norco and fioricet. if i stop taking the norco will the fioricet help me withdrawal from norco. the only syptom i ...

What about the pain you're taking the Norco, etc for?

Because of an illness I have involving extreme pain in my feet & legs I have been on various medications (Norco, Morphine, Oxycotin, etc). What ...

If on methadone & norco & take a urine drop is it possible to test positive for morphine and codeine

i am prescribed methadone for pain and went to the dentist because i had such a bad tooth ache & he prescribed norco. at the pain clinic i attend ...

How long will 90 mg's morphine stay in your system?

I chewed some 15 mg morphine er's and I take norco's 7.5/325, will the morphine be detectable in one week?

Is it safe?

To take Morphine Sulfate ER 30 mg 2x daily and Norco 10/325 6x daily when I have Asthma,COPD & use inhaler 2-4x daily?