Does Norco have Morphine in it?

No it does not, it has hydrocodone and acetametaphine.

No, as BRR said, Norco is hydrocodone and acetominophen. Hydrocodone is a derivative from codeine not morphine.

Laurie

Drug withdrawal?

i am being tapered off of morphine my doctor said the norco i am taking should keep me from withdrawal. can i take ibuprofen and fioricet for my ...

What about the pain you're taking the Norco, etc for?

Because of an illness I have involving extreme pain in my feet & legs I have been on various medications (Norco, Morphine, Oxycotin, etc). What ...

Almost all pain med have their caveat to not have alcohol. Get it. But can't u have some wmorphine?

was drinking wine w Norco no problems. Now to start on morphine 30mg 2xday .reading up it sounds like I could totally OD if had alcohol. Don't ...

Is it safe?

To take Morphine Sulfate ER 30 mg 2x daily and Norco 10/325 6x daily when I have Asthma,COPD & use inhaler 2-4x daily?