Does Meloxicam show up on a W/C drug screen?

I'm not sure whether meloxicam will show up on a W/C drug screen. Please try the forum, someone there may be able to help you.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Is it wise to mask pain with this drug or am I doing more hip/back damage by not fixing prob?

I had hip surgery 5 months ago. Still have tremendous groin and lower back pain when not on Meloxicam. Pain is manageable when on the med. I have ...

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Does xanax show up in a drug screen?

I was prescribed xanax.05 for palpitations, and Soma for neck pain... I am a flight attendant, and do not take these except at night. Would an FAA ...

Lyrica on drug screen?

I am supposed to take 2 75 mg lyrica capsules per day but haven't been for a month. I go to pm dr next week and they will do another screen to ...