Does Meloxicam show up on a W/C drug screen?

I'm not sure whether meloxicam will show up on a W/C drug screen. Please try the forum, someone there may be able to help you.

Is it wise to mask pain with this drug or am I doing more hip/back damage by not fixing prob?

I had hip surgery 5 months ago. Still have tremendous groin and lower back pain when not on Meloxicam. Pain is manageable when on the med. I have ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...

Lyrica on drug screen?

I am supposed to take 2 75 mg lyrica capsules per day but haven't been for a month. I go to pm dr next week and they will do another screen to ...