Does Meloxicam show up on a W/C drug screen?

I'm not sure whether meloxicam will show up on a W/C drug screen. Please try the forum, someone there may be able to help you.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Is it wise to mask pain with this drug or am I doing more hip/back damage by not fixing prob?

I had hip surgery 5 months ago. Still have tremendous groin and lower back pain when not on Meloxicam. Pain is manageable when on the med. I have ...

Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?

I took one 7.5 meloxicam and had severe abdominal cramps and pain. Is this a sulfa drug? I have an alergic reaction to macrobid which I believe is a ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Lyrica on drug screen?

I am supposed to take 2 75 mg lyrica capsules per day but haven't been for a month. I go to pm dr next week and they will do another screen to ...

Saliva drug screen results when patient has little or no saliva; possible results?

i was a patient in a pain managment clinic for two years. they preformed saliva drug screens for me only, i have little or no saliva, the swabs never ...