Does Meloxicam show up on a W/C drug screen?

I'm not sure whether meloxicam will show up on a W/C drug screen. Please try the forum, someone there may be able to help you.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Is it wise to mask pain with this drug or am I doing more hip/back damage by not fixing prob?

I had hip surgery 5 months ago. Still have tremendous groin and lower back pain when not on Meloxicam. Pain is manageable when on the med. I have ...

Can Skelaxin or Flexeril show up as a false positive for something else on a urine drug screen?

Do they test for them on urine drug screens ever? Are they habit forming? I will have a pre-employment drug screen this week, threw my back out and ...

Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?

I took one 7.5 meloxicam and had severe abdominal cramps and pain. Is this a sulfa drug? I have an alergic reaction to macrobid which I believe is a ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Does xanax show up in a drug screen?

I was prescribed xanax.05 for palpitations, and Soma for neck pain... I am a flight attendant, and do not take these except at night. Would an FAA ...