Does Losartan prevent strokes as well as cozzar?

Cozaar is losartan.

rhoadsr 20 Jul 2012

My stroke doctor prefers Diovan.

Is hypertention deadly?

has had high blood preassure all all her life and has a hard time regulating it. has had 3 mild strokes. 72 years old what are the chances of having ...

Do dementia type symptoms caused by medication come on suddenly or can they appear over time?

My father is on 12 or more medications for high blood pressure, heart, cholesterol and stroke related issues. Many of these he has been on for years ...

Can Plavix or Diovan make your skin more sensitive to the sun?

After having a stroke in 2005 I have been on a combination of Plavix (anti platlet) and Diovan (high blood pressure). I have visited Florida annually ...

Ischemic Stroke - I'm not sure what my strokes are called. Which type.My dr said the first one was a

... mini stroke. My first stroke i was very dizzy & throwing up.My vision is now double vision without a prism in the lense & i lost ...

How long can I stop taking high blood pressure medicines before it can start a problem?

my pills are running out and i can't see my doctor for another two or three weeks, i looked it up online and it says that if i stop it will lead ...