Does Lorazepam come as a topical medication now? If so how is it listed?

I know of one topical solution that has Lorazepam in it. There's a mixture of Lorazepam, Diphenhydramine, and Haloperidol Transdermal Gel (ABH) that is used mostly for people who have cancer and it's used for nausea and vomiting. I've done a little research on just topical Lorazepam and found a few articles but no sign of it in the United States with my search. Maybe someone else will find it and can help you. I hope this helps!