Does long term use of haldol for tourettes cause heart disease?

Yes, Haldol can cause heart disease.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/haldol.html

Does addeall have a long term effect if uve abused it 1nc?

im 13 years old and recently started having anxiety or heart problems not sure if it 1 or the other but my heart will heart and it has all kind of ...

Why would Haldol be prescribed for aggressive behavior in an 85 old male with dementia,heart,stroke?

With present warnings, I am particuarly worried with sudden death of my elderly father with severe heart problems. This was precribed by his ...

My son was taking Abilify for his Tourettes until he turned 26?

He is no longer covered under our insurance. He has no insurance of his own. Is there any assistance from the drug company or anyone so that he can ...

Does Cushing's Syndrome that is caused by taking long term oral steroids for asthma have?

... "stages"? For example, do certain signs and symptoms only appear as the disease progresses and if so, what are they? I cannot find ...