Does long term use of haldol for tourettes cause heart disease?

Yes, Haldol can cause heart disease.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/haldol.html

How long should you be on haldol injections?

If you are taking haldol for a mental disorder How long should a person be on injections of haldol? should your doctor switch you to the pills after ...

Why would Haldol be prescribed for aggressive behavior in an 85 old male with dementia,heart,stroke?

With present warnings, I am particuarly worried with sudden death of my elderly father with severe heart problems. This was precribed by his ...

My son was taking Abilify for his Tourettes until he turned 26?

He is no longer covered under our insurance. He has no insurance of his own. Is there any assistance from the drug company or anyone so that he can ...

Does Cushing's Syndrome that is caused by taking long term oral steroids for asthma have?

... "stages"? For example, do certain signs and symptoms only appear as the disease progresses and if so, what are they? I cannot find ...