Does long term use of haldol for tourettes cause heart disease?

Yes, Haldol can cause heart disease.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/haldol.html

How long should you be on haldol injections?

If you are taking haldol for a mental disorder How long should a person be on injections of haldol? should your doctor switch you to the pills after ...

Why would Haldol be prescribed for aggressive behavior in an 85 old male with dementia,heart,stroke?

With present warnings, I am particuarly worried with sudden death of my elderly father with severe heart problems. This was precribed by his ...

If I'm allergic to droperidol can I take Haldol?

Both have made me severely anxious, I can't stop moving. I was given Droperidol 12 years ago and this happened. Two days ago I was given two ...

Tourette's Syndrome - Which medications have you taken for tourettes ONLY? (Not to treat adhd etc.)?

... Has it helped? What were the side effects

My son was taking Abilify for his Tourettes until he turned 26?

He is no longer covered under our insurance. He has no insurance of his own. Is there any assistance from the drug company or anyone so that he can ...