Does long term use of haldol for tourettes cause heart disease?

Yes, Haldol can cause heart disease.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/haldol.html

Was I kept on haldol too long? I was put on it in 2002 for a tic disorder and in 09 he took me off?

i was kept on haldol for 8 yrs. 2-1/2 months later i suffered devastating effects that lasted almost a year now. i was just diagnosed with severe ...

Why would Haldol be prescribed for aggressive behavior in an 85 old male with dementia,heart,stroke?

With present warnings, I am particuarly worried with sudden death of my elderly father with severe heart problems. This was precribed by his ...

Tourette's Syndrome - Which medications have you taken for tourettes ONLY? (Not to treat adhd etc.)?

... Has it helped? What were the side effects

Does Cushing's Syndrome that is caused by taking long term oral steroids for asthma have?

... "stages"? For example, do certain signs and symptoms only appear as the disease progresses and if so, what are they? I cannot find ...