Does lomotil make you high?

Lomotil should not give you a high at all. It is used for diarrhea. If it makes you high you would be the first I'm sure. Hope this is the info you are looking for

grey_cypress 18 May 2010

Bahahah, wow thats not any kind of buzz i would want!

platehead 18 May 2010

the reason i posted this question is my son have been stilling mine and selling them at school.. He said If you take 4 or 5 you get high..I read its related to demerel... Its also a c-iv narcotic derivitive... What do you think... thanks

marjorie zych 18 May 2010

It is a class IV which means less potential for abuse. I don't know how your son is getting high on these but if he and his friends are they are mixing it with something and that could end up lethal if not taken care of soon. To reassure you it is not related to Demerol. Demerol is a class two drug, high addictive catergory. I really think you need to get him some help fast if I can help in any other way please let me know. I have checked these drugs out thoroughly with the PDR and my pharmacist as well. Good luck in this situation. I will be thinking of you.

marjorie zych 18 May 2010

I have added you to my friends list. If you need anything I am on this site daily just send me a note anytime and I will respond as fast as I can.