Does lithium make you feel like a zombie?

Hello tatoodave. Well, a zombie no. It will leave you tired, often very tired. Concentration abilities are also effected. I'd ask your doctor to check your lithium blood level. It might be on the high side, and thats likely why you are so zonked out. Usually when you are tired, a drop in your dose is done and more often than not, the problem goes away.best to you.

Hi! I take 300mg in the am and 600mg in the pm. I have not felt like a zombie at all, but I am sure it is different with everyone! Good luck!