Does liquid methadone test different than pill form in an urinalysis?

Don't believe so as they are both still methadone.

One time dose of 30 mg of methadone_liquid. Took it Wed. Have drug test tomorrow. Am I gonna pass?

Have drunk about 30 oz of water past _ days.

Once your methadone is mixed with Oj is there a way to test that it is the correct dosage?

it is the liquid form of methadone.

Should I tell them at my job interview that I'm on methadone before I take the drug test?

I've been on Methadone for about 3 years and now I have to take a drug test for a potential job. I'm not sure if I should be up front with ...

Has anyone ever heard of a drug urinalysis showing higher levels of methadone in the system than?

was actually ingested ? I have been on methadone maintenance for chronic pain issues for more then 8 years .I have had at LEAST one urinalysis show ...

Vicodin and a drug test?

I am currently taking 32 milligrams of methadone liquid a day. 5 days ago I have a migraine and took a vicodin. when I went to the clinic today I had ...