Does liquid methadone test different than pill form in an urinalysis?

Don't believe so as they are both still methadone.

Do methadone pills take the same amount of time to kick in as the liquid?

im used to takeing liquid methadone and i know it kicks in within 20 min. or less but ive recently started haveing to take the pills instead of the ...

Should I tell them at my job interview that I'm on methadone before I take the drug test?

I've been on Methadone for about 3 years and now I have to take a drug test for a potential job. I'm not sure if I should be up front with ...

Has anyone ever heard of a drug urinalysis showing higher levels of methadone in the system than?

was actually ingested ? I have been on methadone maintenance for chronic pain issues for more then 8 years .I have had at LEAST one urinalysis show ...

Vicodin and a drug test?

I am currently taking 32 milligrams of methadone liquid a day. 5 days ago I have a migraine and took a vicodin. when I went to the clinic today I had ...

Vyvanse - Does this drug come in pill form or liquid form?

The answer for this question will clairafy weather it is a light red liquid or not, we are searching for this answer, because someone has been dosing ...