Does liquid methadone test different than pill form in an urinalysis?

Don't believe so as they are both still methadone.

I have just switched over to liquid citalopram from 10 mg of citalopram in tablet form so that I?

I have just switched over to liquid citalopram from 10 mg of citalopram in tablet form so that I can taper off. I would like to know if it's ...

If you take liquid methadone and take a prescription methadone pill, then take a urine test?

would the methadone pill show up in the urine test any different than the liquid methadone? Would you get a difference in the test than you normally ...

Do methadone pills take the same amount of time to kick in as the liquid?

im used to takeing liquid methadone and i know it kicks in within 20 min. or less but ive recently started haveing to take the pills instead of the ...

Has anyone ever heard of a drug urinalysis showing higher levels of methadone in the system than?

was actually ingested ? I have been on methadone maintenance for chronic pain issues for more then 8 years .I have had at LEAST one urinalysis show ...