Does lipitor work better if you take it at night?

lipitor and be taken really any time of day as long as it is the same time each day. Along with exercise and diet, it will really help lower your cholesterol.

Yes, Lipitor is best taken at night.
While you are sleeping, your liver is making the majority of your cholesterol, so it would be best to be taking Lipitor before you go to bed. That way Lipitor will be working at the point when most of the cholesterol is being made, helping it be most effective.

On a subjective basis,yes. My total cholesterol bloods have been reduced from 6.8 to 3.5. On 10 mg. Of course watching consumption of saturated fat like a hawk and maintaining a 45 min brisk walk daily