Does liothyronine compounding powder require refrigeration?

No. It is recommended that it is kept in a cool, dry, dark location in a tightly sealed container.

Liothyronine - what other medical condition does this drug treat?

need to know if it is used in any mental illness

Is Liothyronine just as effective as Cytomel?

My insurance company refilled my Cytomel RX as Liothyronine, I assume b/c of $$$$. Is it OK to take (5mcg- 1Xper day)?

Why am I gaining weight on liothyronine?

I'm becoming increasingly *livid* becuause of the gradual weight gain I've seen since having started liothyronine one month ago. My ...

Total Parenteral Nutrition - Does anyone have experience with SMOF lipids and tpn compounding?

With respect to stability; I am compounding home parenteral nutrition formulations for pediatric population using an automated compounder, sterile ...

Does anyone know of a source of Dipivefrin powder?

Even a small amount would help me a lot. I need Dipivefrin ophthalmic solution for an experimental procedure my doctor is trying out on me, and that ...