does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Will taking Terazosin and Metoprolol, 50 mg a day, lower my heart rate to low at nite?

I take 25 mg of Metoprolol tartrate twice daily. My Doctor now wants me to take 1 mg of Terazosin at bedtime. I am concerned that this may lower my ...

I take Metoprolol for high blood pressure?

I ran out of my blood pressure meds, and they wont be here for a day or 2. I get them through the mail. I take metoprolol, is it ok for me to take ...

Does metoprolol ever cause your blood pressure to rise instead of decrease?

My father was being treated for HBP for a couple years and has had his medication switched a few times. I know that he was on metoprolol once before ...

My dr added lisinopril a 10 mg pill taken at night in addition to my?

Metoprolol 50 mg twice daily. Since I've had a sinus infection for a week my blood pressure has been very low. I was only on lisinopril for ...

Metoprolol - I went to cardiologist for heart palpitations and while there my blood pressure was?

... elevated 158/88. This is abnormal for me my blood pressure it usually on the low side of normal, 100/60. Doctor didn't have any explanation ...