does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.

Metoprolol Succinate ER - I have been on Metoprolol succinate ER 25 milligram since late April?

... because I was having PVC's. A couple time this week my blood pressure has been 88/55 when my blood pressure is that low should I still take ...

When changing from Metoprolol succinate, 25 mg. daily, to metoprolol tartrate, what dose is correct?

I take this for blood pressure and have had no problems but understand that the tartrate is cheaper.

I accidentally took my blood pressure medicine, second dose for the day?

My bp med is metoprolol tartrates 50 mg. I take it 2 times a day. One in the morning and one after dinner. The doses were less than 6 hours apart. Do ...