does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Will taking Terazosin and Metoprolol, 50 mg a day, lower my heart rate to low at nite?

I take 25 mg of Metoprolol tartrate twice daily. My Doctor now wants me to take 1 mg of Terazosin at bedtime. I am concerned that this may lower my ...

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

Does metoprolol ever cause your blood pressure to rise instead of decrease?

My father was being treated for HBP for a couple years and has had his medication switched a few times. I know that he was on metoprolol once before ...

Can Metoprolol and Atenolol be used interchangably?

I ran out of metoprolol and thought I could swing a couple of days until I refill my script but I need something to bring my heart rate and blood ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - I have been on Metoprolol succinate ER 25 milligram since late April?

... because I was having PVC's. A couple time this week my blood pressure has been 88/55 when my blood pressure is that low should I still take ...