does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

How long does Metoprolol stay in your system after you stop taking it?

I have very low blood pressure and am on this medication. My doctor has reduced the dosage from 100 to 25 mg a day, but I am still light headed, and ...

I take Metoprolol for high blood pressure?

I ran out of my blood pressure meds, and they wont be here for a day or 2. I get them through the mail. I take metoprolol, is it ok for me to take ...

Dr. raised lisinopril dose to 20 mg 1x day now blood pressure is 178/70 is that high?

prior blood pressure was 127/70 also taking metoprolol,lipitor just curious why pressure seems high

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.