does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Will taking Terazosin and Metoprolol, 50 mg a day, lower my heart rate to low at nite?

I take 25 mg of Metoprolol tartrate twice daily. My Doctor now wants me to take 1 mg of Terazosin at bedtime. I am concerned that this may lower my ...

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.

When changing from Metoprolol succinate, 25 mg. daily, to metoprolol tartrate, what dose is correct?

I take this for blood pressure and have had no problems but understand that the tartrate is cheaper.

Switching from Sotalol to Metoprolol?

Because my GFR as dropped to 29 I have been told to make this switch from Sotalol to Metoprolol. My Blood Pressure is 120 over 80 and I hve diabetes ...