does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

Dr. raised lisinopril dose to 20 mg 1x day now blood pressure is 178/70 is that high?

prior blood pressure was 127/70 also taking metoprolol,lipitor just curious why pressure seems high

Does metoprolol ever cause your blood pressure to rise instead of decrease?

My father was being treated for HBP for a couple years and has had his medication switched a few times. I know that he was on metoprolol once before ...

Can Metoprolol and Atenolol be used interchangably?

I ran out of metoprolol and thought I could swing a couple of days until I refill my script but I need something to bring my heart rate and blood ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.