does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

Will taking Terazosin and Metoprolol, 50 mg a day, lower my heart rate to low at nite?

I take 25 mg of Metoprolol tartrate twice daily. My Doctor now wants me to take 1 mg of Terazosin at bedtime. I am concerned that this may lower my ...

Has anyone else been put on Metoprolol for high blood pressure and Migraines?

I have been suffering from Migraines since before Christmas the dr's have tried a bunch of different drugs to help the Migraine, then they put ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi everyone. My name is Samantha. I have been taking Metoprolol Tartrate for?

... about 2 months now. I have noticed that I get dizzy when I'm getting on a bus, or just out running errands. I just seem to get these ...

I take Metoprolol for high blood pressure?

I ran out of my blood pressure meds, and they wont be here for a day or 2. I get them through the mail. I take metoprolol, is it ok for me to take ...