does it lower ur blood pressure?

Yes. Metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure.

I take Metoprolol for high blood pressure?

I ran out of my blood pressure meds, and they wont be here for a day or 2. I get them through the mail. I take metoprolol, is it ok for me to take ...

Dr. raised lisinopril dose to 20 mg 1x day now blood pressure is 178/70 is that high?

prior blood pressure was 127/70 also taking metoprolol,lipitor just curious why pressure seems high

Can Metoprolol and Atenolol be used interchangably?

I ran out of metoprolol and thought I could swing a couple of days until I refill my script but I need something to bring my heart rate and blood ...

Metoprolol Succinate ER - this is the only med that can control my Blood Pressure/It is very?

... expensive, I do not have any insuranc.I need a help . Is there any department to call for any help? I am retired w/ limitted income.

My dr added lisinopril a 10 mg pill taken at night in addition to my?

Metoprolol 50 mg twice daily. Since I've had a sinus infection for a week my blood pressure has been very low. I was only on lisinopril for ...