Does Chantix cause stomach problems?

Anonymous

If your having nausea or pain in your stomach yes this is from the chantix!

When I was on Chantix, the first few weeks, the 1 mg pills made me very nauseous, particularly in the morning on an empty stomach. The nausea was fairly intense for about 15 or 20 minutes and then would pass. I found that taking it after breakfast helped a lot. The nighttime pill I took right before bed so that if I got nauseaus theoretically I was already sleeping. One thing I will tell you to avoid… DO NOT DOUBLE UP ON PILLS. If you realize you missed your pm pill the following morning, do not take two. Just skip the missed pill completely or you will be spending the next several hours in the bathroom. I learned this the hard way. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Anonymous 14 Jul 2010

Very good advice..sorry you had to experience it.