Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Will propoxyphene show up opiate in urine test?

My rx is for hydrocodone, but I ran out. Will my very, very old rx for propoxyphene still show up as an opiate in my unrine test tomorrow?

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Does anyone know if narco 7.5/325 and hydrocodone 7.5/750 will show up the same on a urine test ?

I ran out of my 7.5/750 and took 2 days of my husbands narcos.. thanks