Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Can an extremely small amount of opiate show on urine test?

Well I have problem where I had to take a urine test and for no reason that I can understand the test was straight positive for opiates and benzos. I ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

If I have a prescribed opiate and was given a urine test, will the test show if it is the prescribe?

Need to know because of a job interview