Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Can an extremely small amount of opiate show on urine test?

Well I have problem where I had to take a urine test and for no reason that I can understand the test was straight positive for opiates and benzos. I ...

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Does a urine test tell the difference between percocet and hydrocodone?

I have been prescribed hydrocodone10/325, I have supplemented with percocet 10/325... Urine test tomorrow, will it differentiate between the two?, or ...