Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Will propoxyphene show up opiate in urine test?

My rx is for hydrocodone, but I ran out. Will my very, very old rx for propoxyphene still show up as an opiate in my unrine test tomorrow?

Can an extremely small amount of opiate show on urine test?

Well I have problem where I had to take a urine test and for no reason that I can understand the test was straight positive for opiates and benzos. I ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

If I have a prescribed opiate and was given a urine test, will the test show if it is the prescribe?

Need to know because of a job interview