Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Can an extremely small amount of opiate show on urine test?

Well I have problem where I had to take a urine test and for no reason that I can understand the test was straight positive for opiates and benzos. I ...

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Does anyone know if narco 7.5/325 and hydrocodone 7.5/750 will show up the same on a urine test ?

I ran out of my 7.5/750 and took 2 days of my husbands narcos.. thanks