Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Will propoxyphene show up opiate in urine test?

My rx is for hydrocodone, but I ran out. Will my very, very old rx for propoxyphene still show up as an opiate in my unrine test tomorrow?

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

If I have a prescribed opiate and was given a urine test, will the test show if it is the prescribe?

Need to know because of a job interview

Does anyone know if narco 7.5/325 and hydrocodone 7.5/750 will show up the same on a urine test ?

I ran out of my 7.5/750 and took 2 days of my husbands narcos.. thanks