Does hydrocodone show on a urine test as an opiate?

Yes it does.

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

If I have a prescribed opiate and was given a urine test, will the test show if it is the prescribe?

Need to know because of a job interview