Does High blood pressure make U tired anf worn out?

I'm on medication for high blood pressure for four months now and have no symptoms of tiredness or worn out before I take the meds only dizziness and headache. Have you consulted a doctor lately? If it is hormonal changes, maybe you should try lifestyle modification like less late nights, avoid alcoholic drinks, eating more fruits and vege. take vitamins a and e. If you have time, do some aerobic exercises.

Votes: +0 28 Oct 2009

I dont have high blood pressure but the old neighbor guy next store does and he drinks a lot. He is 75 yrs of age and I keep telling him to stop drinking. I told him that he could prolong his life. We help each other out quite a bit and his daughter doesnt seem to be around much, so I keep an eye on him, and we also go to the same dr. I told our dr. that he drinks a lot and he appreciated that. I didnt want to be nosey but of course he isnt going to tell the dr. I can only teach him about high blood pressure;but I cant make him quit drinking. He exercises a lot, or basically, he keeps himself busy. He doesnt describe to me exactly how he feels neither. He knows what I will think. He complains of dizziness and he is also flushed. Today he looked tired ,and as though he didnt feel well. I told him stay out of the bars and get some rest. He drinks like a 12 pk or more a day. He always says I only had 3 beers. Yeah right! I always say.

maryhill 28 Oct 2009

You should talk to his daughter and find ways to convince your neighbor to enter a rehab or clinic for alcoholics. Most elderly knows their conditions though they deny it. Is he concern about his medical insurance? If he has other children, try to talk to them also if they really cares for their father. I'm glad someone cares for him like you do. 28 Oct 2009

maryhill- I have talked to his daughter. I think personally that she wants him to go so that she can get all of his money. I'd hate to say that , but its true. She comes off to be a true christian. My neighbor is loneley and that why he goes to bars. He depends on me everyday to be there for him. I feel sorry for him. His daughter claims that she is to busy. She is already planning his funeral. I take a lot of pictures of him to put on his fridge and she told me to save pictures for his funeral. I bring him dinner every night. He comes over everyday at least 3 times and he helps me in the yard because I cant do much. My fiance says maybe he wants to die that way. He even cries to me in actual tears and tells me his deepest secrets. I am afraid that I will go over there one day and he will be gone. He also doesnt have any other children,except for me. He does eat a lot of fruit and veges and take vitamins. I tell him every day that this is serious stuff.