Change due to adverse reaction to AB.
- Cardizem Drug Information
- Cardizem CD Drug Information
- Amlodipine Drug Information
- Benazepril Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I am currently taking Nifedipine X1 30MG daily. What is the difference between that and the Amlodipine/Benazepril 10/20 mg?
1 answer • 2 Aug 2010
I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...
1 answer • 20 Mar 2013
I have id'd LU/E13 pink capsule as my med - amlodipine/benazepril (5/20mg) When i open the capsule there is white powder & a small round ...
2 answers • 10 Aug 2014
1) Curious to know the differences in manufacturing ingredients of Amlodipine - Benazepril 5/20 capsules from Dr. Reddy Co. vs Lupin Co. 2) Are these ...
0 answers • 19 Mar 2015