Change due to adverse reaction to AB.
- Cardizem Drug Information
- Cardizem CD Drug Information
- Amlodipine Drug Information
- Benazepril Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
does this increase seem large? Or are medications different
1 answer • 18 Jun 2009
... ascending aorta. taking blood pressure meds -amlodipine-benazepril 5-10mg &metroprolol succer 50mg should I stop them to take a cardiolite ...
1 answer • 23 Jan 2014
I have id'd LU/E13 pink capsule as my med - amlodipine/benazepril (5/20mg) When i open the capsule there is white powder & a small round ...
2 answers • 10 Aug 2014
0 answers • 12 Nov 2014
1) Curious to know the differences in manufacturing ingredients of Amlodipine - Benazepril 5/20 capsules from Dr. Reddy Co. vs Lupin Co. 2) Are these ...
0 answers • 19 Mar 2015