Does geritol help a person to gain weight?

Geritol is a high potency multivitamin tablet/tonic to aid the system naturally. It enriches the human body and acts as a great source of anti-oxidant. Many women have taken it while trying to get pregnant and have had positive results. It does really work for women trying to conceive. It may not be everyone but there is nothing wrong in trying it. It is a strong and rich source of good vitamins.

It might help in gaining weight as it fulfills the deficiency of vitamins which are not taken in form of food, however a professional - doc/pharmacist would be better equipped to answer the question. Hope the info helps?