Does frova have ibprophen,asprin,or any other insaids in it?

FROVA (frovatriptan succinate) tablets contain frovatriptan succinate, a selective 5-hydroxy-tryptamine1 (5-HT1B/1D) receptor subtype agonist, as the active ingredient. Frovatriptan succinate is chemically designated as R-(+) 3-methylamino-6-carboxamido-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole monosuccinate monohydrate and it has the following structure:

FROVA (frovatriptan succinate) structural formula illustration

The empirical formula is C14H17N3O.C4H6O4.H2O, representing a molecular weight of 379.4. Frovatriptan succinate is a white to off-white powder that is soluble in water. Each FROVA tablet for oral administration contains 3.91 mg frovatriptan succinate, equivalent to 2.5 mg of frovatriptan base. Each tablet also contains the inactive ingredients lactose NF, microcrystalline cellulose NF, colloidal silicon dioxide NF, sodium starch glycolate NF, magnesium stearate NF, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose USP, polyethylene glycol 3000 USP, triacetin USP, and titanium dioxide USP.

Perhaps does not have aspirin, ibuprofen or any NSAID