Does flowmax i.e tamsulosin hydrochloride cause drop in blood pressure?

Yes, Flomax can cause a drop in blood pressure.

Is it safe to take Lisinopril , metformin, pravastatin and Tamulosin together?

Also take 1 Alleve a day.

Last night, I got a terrible high blood pressure it came up to 146 above 100. This morning when i?

... woke up i drop down to normal which is 118/76 but i don't feel really well as usual, what should i do, can i stay home or should i go to ...

How to control High Blood Pressure?

I am taking multiple blood pressure medications to no avail. My blood pressure is still not controled. I am in moderate kidney failure. Could the ...

Tamsulosin - Has anyone, who gets dizziness, checked their blood pressure to see if it low?

I have been having severe dizziness, I am also taking other meds. I am dizzy almost to the point of fainting. I sit down and most of the time I feel ...

What can cause someone who has been on the same hi blood pressure meds for some time have a sudden?

... drop in blood pressure to a too low of a blood pressure he felt fine and the pizza boy came and stepped outside to pay and as he reached for the ...