Does flowmax i.e tamsulosin hydrochloride cause drop in blood pressure?

Yes, Flomax can cause a drop in blood pressure.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/flomax-side-effects.html

Last night, I got a terrible high blood pressure it came up to 146 above 100. This morning when i?

... woke up i drop down to normal which is 118/76 but i don't feel really well as usual, what should i do, can i stay home or should i go to ...

How to control High Blood Pressure?

I am taking multiple blood pressure medications to no avail. My blood pressure is still not controled. I am in moderate kidney failure. Could the ...

High Blood Pressure - How long can blood pressure drop to and still be in the safe zone?

I am wondering ! How low can blood pressure drop and still be considered safe?

Tamsulosin - Has anyone, who gets dizziness, checked their blood pressure to see if it low?

I have been having severe dizziness, I am also taking other meds. I am dizzy almost to the point of fainting. I sit down and most of the time I feel ...