I am having difficulty maintaining a normal weight since starting Flovent
6 Sep 2009
There is nothing mentioned in the list of Flovent side effects.
It is worth mentioning to your doctor. There may be another reason you cannot maintain your normal weight.
There are a number of causes of unintentional weight gain including
* Alcohol use
* Certain drugs such as corticosteroids, cyproheptadine, lithium, tranquilizers, phenothiazines, some antidepressants, and medicines that increase fluid retention and cause edema
* Cushing syndrome
* Eating too much and exercising too little
* Emotional factors such as guilt, depression, and anxiety
* High-carbohydrate, high-calorie diet
* Polycystic ovary syndrome
* Slower metabolism, which is normal with aging
* Quitting smoking
- Flovent Information for Consumers
- Flovent Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flovent (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...
1 answer • 6 Jul 2010
i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...
4 answers • 4 Feb 2012
I just got put on Tri-Linyah today, for ovarian cysts and I haven't started them yet, I am curious if it can make you gain weight, cause ...
0 answers • 30 Jul 2013