I am having difficulty maintaining a normal weight since starting Flovent
6 Sep 2009
There is nothing mentioned in the list of Flovent side effects.
It is worth mentioning to your doctor. There may be another reason you cannot maintain your normal weight.
There are a number of causes of unintentional weight gain including
* Alcohol use
* Certain drugs such as corticosteroids, cyproheptadine, lithium, tranquilizers, phenothiazines, some antidepressants, and medicines that increase fluid retention and cause edema
* Cushing syndrome
* Eating too much and exercising too little
* Emotional factors such as guilt, depression, and anxiety
* High-carbohydrate, high-calorie diet
* Polycystic ovary syndrome
* Slower metabolism, which is normal with aging
* Quitting smoking
- Flovent Information for Consumers
- Flovent Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flovent (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I've heard that if you go on Amitiza you can gain weight from it like on SSRI's but that doesn't make sense to me. Is it true?
2 answers • 13 Aug 2010
i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...
4 answers • 4 Feb 2012
About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...
1 answer • 13 Nov 2013
My weight shifts alot just like my depression/mania am really afraid that Latuda will make me gain weight. Dr put me on yesterday. Been reading ...
0 answers • 26 Jun 2015
I've tried the pill in many different forms, and I've experimeced relatively low amounts of weight gain no more than 5-7 lbs but I am ...
0 answers • 27 Jan 2016