Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

Has anyone had Botox stop working?

I have had 25 injections every 10 weeks for the last 2 years, but suddenly this last time, it hasn't worked. I know that there is another kind ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

The new Mini-Thins have Ephedrizine 25mg in them. Is Ephedrizine the same as Ephedrine?

In a local market I seen MINI-THINS, kept with the energy pills by the register, like stackers and stuff. I though MINI-THINS were took off the ...