Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

Can you take ephedrine (small doses) when you are on fluoxetine (prozac)?

That's it really, its 20mg of prozac daily and the ephedrine is in 8mg doses, would it be safe to take the ephedrine a few times a week? ...

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

The new Mini-Thins have Ephedrizine 25mg in them. Is Ephedrizine the same as Ephedrine?

In a local market I seen MINI-THINS, kept with the energy pills by the register, like stackers and stuff. I though MINI-THINS were took off the ...