Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

I've been dizzy since cosmetic botox injections, when will this go away?

My dermatologist said that dizziness is not a side effect of botox. Having researched I found that not to be true. Since I had the injection 6 weeks ...

Pregnancy - What exactly does ephedrine do to the fetus?

I have recently descovered I am 12 weeks pregnant, but have been taking ephedrine supplements. Did it harm my baby at all? Should I be worried?

Has anyone had Botox stop working?

I have had 25 injections every 10 weeks for the last 2 years, but suddenly this last time, it hasn't worked. I know that there is another kind ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...