Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

Can you take ephedrine (small doses) when you are on fluoxetine (prozac)?

That's it really, its 20mg of prozac daily and the ephedrine is in 8mg doses, would it be safe to take the ephedrine a few times a week? ...

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

The new Mini-Thins have Ephedrizine 25mg in them. Is Ephedrizine the same as Ephedrine?

In a local market I seen MINI-THINS, kept with the energy pills by the register, like stackers and stuff. I though MINI-THINS were took off the ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...

Zoloft <-> Ephedrine Interaction vs. Ma Huang?

Hi, I'm currently on 50mg Zoloft and like to loose a stone by taking pure Ephedrine HCL. No your interaction checker doesn't report any ...