Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

Can you take ephedrine (small doses) when you are on fluoxetine (prozac)?

That's it really, its 20mg of prozac daily and the ephedrine is in 8mg doses, would it be safe to take the ephedrine a few times a week? ...

I've been dizzy since cosmetic botox injections, when will this go away?

My dermatologist said that dizziness is not a side effect of botox. Having researched I found that not to be true. Since I had the injection 6 weeks ...

Pregnancy - What exactly does ephedrine do to the fetus?

I have recently descovered I am 12 weeks pregnant, but have been taking ephedrine supplements. Did it harm my baby at all? Should I be worried?

CervicalDystonia: Is it okay to combine botox and PT (gentle stretching of affected muscles)?

If there's a need to wait a certain amount of time after Botox (to determine its effect without PT) how long should be waited before starting ...

The new Mini-Thins have Ephedrizine 25mg in them. Is Ephedrizine the same as Ephedrine?

In a local market I seen MINI-THINS, kept with the energy pills by the register, like stackers and stuff. I though MINI-THINS were took off the ...