Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

Can you take ephedrine (small doses) when you are on fluoxetine (prozac)?

That's it really, its 20mg of prozac daily and the ephedrine is in 8mg doses, would it be safe to take the ephedrine a few times a week? ...

I've been dizzy since cosmetic botox injections, when will this go away?

My dermatologist said that dizziness is not a side effect of botox. Having researched I found that not to be true. Since I had the injection 6 weeks ...

Has anyone had Botox stop working?

I have had 25 injections every 10 weeks for the last 2 years, but suddenly this last time, it hasn't worked. I know that there is another kind ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...