Does ephedrine effect the absorbtion of Botox?

No.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/botulinum-toxin-type-a.html - view drug interactions.

I've been dizzy since cosmetic botox injections, when will this go away?

My dermatologist said that dizziness is not a side effect of botox. Having researched I found that not to be true. Since I had the injection 6 weeks ...

Intense headache after botox injections - any suggestions?

I had some Botox injected into my neck in 8 different spots. The first time I had it done was 4 yrs ago with Botox B, this time with Botox A. I get ...

Has anyone had Botox stop working?

I have had 25 injections every 10 weeks for the last 2 years, but suddenly this last time, it hasn't worked. I know that there is another kind ...

The new Mini-Thins have Ephedrizine 25mg in them. Is Ephedrizine the same as Ephedrine?

In a local market I seen MINI-THINS, kept with the energy pills by the register, like stackers and stuff. I though MINI-THINS were took off the ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...