Does Doryx cause depression, swings, suicidle thoughts?anyone with similar symptoms?

Doryx - side effects of the drug include:

Loss of appetite, Nausea and vomiting, Diarrhea, Tongue inflammation, Yeast infections.

Side effects like depression, swings, suicidal thoughts have not been reported, please do talk to a doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med.

Take care!

zeinat 11 May 2011

Thank you so much for your answer! i had the Doryx sitting on the counter i'm so worried about taking it. I just want to make sure that it won't affect me mentaly. I d rather live with Acne then live with Depression, because i know how bad it can be.Thank you so much!

Rajive Goel 12 May 2011

Most welcome, take care, cheer up, & please do not have suicidal thoughts, divert your thinking, read books, watch the telly or do some gardening, try & keep yourself busy.

Take care!