Does cozaar or lozol contain sulfa?

No, neither Cozaar ( Losartan - an angiotensin ll receptor antagonist) or Lozol (Indapamide - a diuretic) contain Sulfa.

Been using cozaar for over 10 years. and now need a medicare drug plan which is cheapest copay. ?

my copay for 90 days now is only $80 but medicare plans are charging way higher. does anyone know which plan has best co-pay for cozaar? the generic ...

If the vial says Cozaar but the pills are white elliptical and have the #952 it is generic?

I always get the the blue cozaar because all the generics I have tried close my throat and I can barely speak. I am concern because since it was in ...

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Is there an ingredient in generic cozaar that is causing side effects?

I have been experiencing terrible muscle aches & weakness since I started taking generic Cozaar last year. I feel like my head is full of water ...