Does cozaar or lozol contain sulfa?

No, neither Cozaar ( Losartan - an angiotensin ll receptor antagonist) or Lozol (Indapamide - a diuretic) contain Sulfa.

I am taking Cozaar 50mg daly +Hyzaar 50mg my Hyzaar finiched but I have enigh Cozaar 50mg can I take

... 2 tablit of Cozaar instade of 1 cozaar + 1 Hyzaar

If the vial says Cozaar but the pills are white elliptical and have the #952 it is generic?

I always get the the blue cozaar because all the generics I have tried close my throat and I can barely speak. I am concern because since it was in ...

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...