Does cozaar or lozol contain sulfa?

No, neither Cozaar ( Losartan - an angiotensin ll receptor antagonist) or Lozol (Indapamide - a diuretic) contain Sulfa.

Lozol - dental contraindications?

Been using cozaar for over 10 years. and now need a medicare drug plan which is cheapest copay. ?

my copay for 90 days now is only $80 but medicare plans are charging way higher. does anyone know which plan has best co-pay for cozaar? the generic ...

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Can Cozaar and Indapamide be taken together ?

Your information sheets on Cozaar indicated that drugs that will affect Cozaar are: a diuretic... (water pill). Thanks

Is there an ingredient in generic cozaar that is causing side effects?

I have been experiencing terrible muscle aches & weakness since I started taking generic Cozaar last year. I feel like my head is full of water ...