Does cozaar or lozol contain sulfa?

No, neither Cozaar ( Losartan - an angiotensin ll receptor antagonist) or Lozol (Indapamide - a diuretic) contain Sulfa.

I am taking Cozaar 50mg daly +Hyzaar 50mg my Hyzaar finiched but I have enigh Cozaar 50mg can I take

... 2 tablit of Cozaar instade of 1 cozaar + 1 Hyzaar

Been using cozaar for over 10 years. and now need a medicare drug plan which is cheapest copay. ?

my copay for 90 days now is only $80 but medicare plans are charging way higher. does anyone know which plan has best co-pay for cozaar? the generic ...

If the vial says Cozaar but the pills are white elliptical and have the #952 it is generic?

I always get the the blue cozaar because all the generics I have tried close my throat and I can barely speak. I am concern because since it was in ...

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

Is there an ingredient in generic cozaar that is causing side effects?

I have been experiencing terrible muscle aches & weakness since I started taking generic Cozaar last year. I feel like my head is full of water ...