Does cozaar or lozol contain sulfa?

No, neither Cozaar ( Losartan - an angiotensin ll receptor antagonist) or Lozol (Indapamide - a diuretic) contain Sulfa.

Lozol - dental contraindications?

If the vial says Cozaar but the pills are white elliptical and have the #952 it is generic?

I always get the the blue cozaar because all the generics I have tried close my throat and I can barely speak. I am concern because since it was in ...

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

Why cant I use lozol with benicar 40 mg?

I was on Indapamide, (lozol, 2.5 mg) and Klor-con 20 potassium. My sodium and sugar tested too high and my dr took me off these 2 and put me on ...

Is there an ingredient in generic cozaar that is causing side effects?

I have been experiencing terrible muscle aches & weakness since I started taking generic Cozaar last year. I feel like my head is full of water ...