Does cozaar cause ED? Also, does it cause hair loss?

Hair Loss: In clinical studies, hair loss was reported in less than 1 percent of people who took the med. However, given how common hair loss is in the general population and how rare a complaint it is in people taking Cozaar, it is difficult to say whether hair loss is actually caused by the medicine, genetics, other factors, or a combination of these things.

ED: A small percentage of patients may experience sexual problems while taking Cozaar. Sexual side effects of the medication may include erectile dysfunction or a decreased sex drive. Please talk to your doc. to perhaps prescribe an alternate to treat your high blood pressure or diabetic nephropathy.

Hope the info helps?