Does continued use of mmf for more than an year result in malfunctioning of vital organs ?

Sorry I need more information. What is mmf?

Is anyone on Mycophenolate Mofetil for Pemphigus? Share results, how long, any side affects?

I have recently been diagnosed with the rare disease "Pemphigus foliaceus". Not too much I've found positive with this and the ...

Mycophenolate Mofetil - Has Mycopheneolate caused anyones kidneys to shutdown?

I have now reached the top of the third stage on my creatin level and I am starting to have lots of kidney infection. I take 500 mg of mycophenolate ...

Mycophenolate Mofetil - when celcept should be stopped after liver transplant if no signs ?

when celcept should be stopped after liver transplant if no signs of rejection are shown and tacrolemus continued according to tacrolemus level?

Mycophenolate Mofetil - What is the possibility of malformation if I got pregnant after stopping?

... cellcept with only 3 weeks not 6 as indicated?