Does Concerta come in a liquid form? My son has problems swallowing pills?

I guess they are available in extended release tablets only.

Take care, best wishes!

What do atuss demi pills look like?

This is not a pill it is in liquid form it says it is for cough but it has a lot of warning stickers on it such as may cause dizziness and may cause ...

I found a brown bottle filled w liquid and with what looked like two white pills or balls in it. The

... "pills" are not coming apart like an asprin would in liquid. There's much more liquid than pills so not sure which is supporting ...

I found green pills in my son's room?

I found green(almost lime) in my son's room. They're in a bottle for generic addreal, but i broke one open and the inside is liquid. I want ...

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...

What is this pill - with '36' imprint?

I have a prescription of 54mg concerta. I was given my regular pills then a bunch of brownish red football shaped pills with 36 imprinted on them and ...