Does cojentin cause shrinkage in pubic area?

It is not a known side effect of Cogentin. However, please speak to your doctor ... they may know of other unreported cases where this has occurred.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cogentin-side-effects.html

Blurred vision, HELP!?

Started Saphis 2.5 mg on 10-26-10, added Trileptal 300mg and Cogentin om 11/5 on 11/6 woke to blurry vision (I already wear glasses, but ...

How long until Cogentin is completely out of my system?

I took Cogentin for 4 months and it caused awful water weight gain and water toxicity due to Urinary Retention. I was advised to stop taking it ...

Is pubic burning a side effect of celestone?

about 15 min after the shot my pubic area started burning to the point of clothes hurt to touch. is this a side effect?

Is Cogentin normally ordered to take with Haldol or Seroquel, or Cogentin used with both?

my son is going to be taken off Seroquel and left on Haldol, will he still need to take Cogentin?