Does codeine in cough syrup test positive for opiates in drug tests?

It will test positive for codeine and its metabolite, morphine.

caringsonbj 10 Feb 2011

she is right on target!!

Can the drug Phentermine cause a person to have a positive urinalysis test for opiates?

Took a drug test and came up positive for opiates. I am not taking anything with an opiate, the only thing I have in my system is Phentermine for ...

Will opiates test positive for thc in a urine test?

My son went for a job interview and they did a urine test on him.They said that he tested positive for thc and opiates.We know why he tested positive ...

Will I pass a drug test on the 9th day after taking hydrocodone syrup? Never used an opiate before?

On the ninth day I had a pre-employment drug test. I took maybe 2 tablespoons of the stuff and have never used an opiate in my life... I am also ...

Drug Test - Just curious . . . so when the cutoff for a positive result for opiates was raised from?

Just curious . . . so when the cutoff for a positive result for opiates was raised from 300ng/ml ti 2,000ng/ml, did that affect the TIMEFRAME within ...