Does codeine in cough syrup test positive for opiates in drug tests?

It will test positive for codeine and its metabolite, morphine.

caringsonbj 10 Feb 2011

she is right on target!!

Will opiates test positive for thc in a urine test?

My son went for a job interview and they did a urine test on him.They said that he tested positive for thc and opiates.We know why he tested positive ...

Can zoloft, tylenol, ibuprofin or 4 way nasal spray cause a false positive for opiates?

I recently tested positive for a small amount of opiates on a drug screen. I do not take any other drugs (other than what is listed in my question ...

Will lortabs and hydrocodone cough syrup show up as the same thing on a school drug test?

I took 2 lortabs at 7 o'clock the night before I got drug tested and they aren't prescribed. It was like an MEA drug test Because they come ...

Drug Test - Just curious . . . so when the cutoff for a positive result for opiates was raised from?

Just curious . . . so when the cutoff for a positive result for opiates was raised from 300ng/ml ti 2,000ng/ml, did that affect the TIMEFRAME within ...

Can I take apo azithromycin with cough syrup codeine ?

My throat hurts like hell and i have alot of pressure in my ear and i sometimes cough i need to know can i take cough syrup with codeine ?