Does codeine in cough syrup test positive for opiates in drug tests?

It will test positive for codeine and its metabolite, morphine.

caringsonbj 10 Feb 2011

she is right on target!!

Does seboxin show up as an opiate on a drug test?

I have a drug test on the 7th for felony probation, I have been addicted to oc for about 6 months now. Lost control of the drug and am trying to quit ...

Will opiates test positive for thc in a urine test?

My son went for a job interview and they did a urine test on him.They said that he tested positive for thc and opiates.We know why he tested positive ...

Will lortabs and hydrocodone cough syrup show up as the same thing on a school drug test?

I took 2 lortabs at 7 o'clock the night before I got drug tested and they aren't prescribed. It was like an MEA drug test Because they come ...

Will I pass a drug test on the 9th day after taking hydrocodone syrup? Never used an opiate before?

On the ninth day I had a pre-employment drug test. I took maybe 2 tablespoons of the stuff and have never used an opiate in my life... I am also ...

Can I take apo azithromycin with cough syrup codeine ?

My throat hurts like hell and i have alot of pressure in my ear and i sometimes cough i need to know can i take cough syrup with codeine ?