Does codeine in cough syrup test positive for opiates in drug tests?

It will test positive for codeine and its metabolite, morphine.

caringsonbj 10 Feb 2011

she is right on target!!

Does seboxin show up as an opiate on a drug test?

I have a drug test on the 7th for felony probation, I have been addicted to oc for about 6 months now. Lost control of the drug and am trying to quit ...

Can the drug Phentermine cause a person to have a positive urinalysis test for opiates?

Took a drug test and came up positive for opiates. I am not taking anything with an opiate, the only thing I have in my system is Phentermine for ...

Can zoloft, tylenol, ibuprofin or 4 way nasal spray cause a false positive for opiates?

I recently tested positive for a small amount of opiates on a drug screen. I do not take any other drugs (other than what is listed in my question ...

Will I pass a drug test on the 9th day after taking hydrocodone syrup? Never used an opiate before?

On the ninth day I had a pre-employment drug test. I took maybe 2 tablespoons of the stuff and have never used an opiate in my life... I am also ...

Can I take apo azithromycin with cough syrup codeine ?

My throat hurts like hell and i have alot of pressure in my ear and i sometimes cough i need to know can i take cough syrup with codeine ?