Does codeine in cough syrup test positive for opiates in drug tests?

It will test positive for codeine and its metabolite, morphine.

caringsonbj 10 Feb 2011

she is right on target!!

Will opiates test positive for thc in a urine test?

My son went for a job interview and they did a urine test on him.They said that he tested positive for thc and opiates.We know why he tested positive ...

Pain - What will I test positive for?

My doctor prescribed me oxycodone 15 mg 4x a day. When i go back to him 30 days later and he piss tests me, what should i test positive for if thats ...

Can zoloft, tylenol, ibuprofin or 4 way nasal spray cause a false positive for opiates?

I recently tested positive for a small amount of opiates on a drug screen. I do not take any other drugs (other than what is listed in my question ...

Will lortabs and hydrocodone cough syrup show up as the same thing on a school drug test?

I took 2 lortabs at 7 o'clock the night before I got drug tested and they aren't prescribed. It was like an MEA drug test Because they come ...

Will I pass a drug test on the 9th day after taking hydrocodone syrup? Never used an opiate before?

On the ninth day I had a pre-employment drug test. I took maybe 2 tablespoons of the stuff and have never used an opiate in my life... I am also ...